Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Save The Dates

I found these save the dates online and they even give the free design template and download to print it yourself.  There are also several options to "mark" your date; either stamp, circle or you can use a "brad" using an 1/8" hole punch.  I decided to go with the stamping option and loved the way they turned out.  I wanted to add basic info to the save the date, like wedding website, location, etc. so I created a "signature" on the back and included all of my info there.  The nice thing about the size of these save the dates are that they fit a standard #10 envelope :)  I printed them on an ivory linen-textured cardstock and was very happy with the results :)

As a finishing touch, I used photo stamps to incorporate Kayley who, afterall, has been with us since day one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment